Do you know actually what vintage effect is?
It may refer as culturally outdated or aged style, trend, mode, or fashion.
Now let’s begin!
- Open the image that you are going to give vintage effect.
- Create new layer by clicking create new layer option in layer box.
- Then select paint bucket tool.
- Change the color in to #000d5e at the bottom of the color picker box.
- Fill the color in newly created layer.
- Then change the blending mode into Exclusion.
- Now you can see a vintage effected image.